Maintenance helper has overall responsibility to assist in any property maintenance support for all locations and will report to Maintenance Manager.
This position also works for the President/CEO, Vice President, VP Operations, General Manager, and Independent Information Technology Service.
- Ability to work on multiple assigned tasks/projects and complete assignments within specified deadlines
- Work effectively, professionally and tactfully with SLA staff members, administration, managers, outside companies and public agencies.
- Must be mechanically inclined to assist on every day maintenance projects.
- Ability to handle confidential matters.
- Ability to prioritize and provide quick turnaround time to SLA staff members and management.
- Record, track and document action items. Provide timely updates to Operations Director and Maintenance Manager on a daily basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned by President/CEO, Vice President, VP Operations, General Manager, Human Resources Manager, Independent Information Technology service and Office Manager.